Friday 23 November 2012

Ode To The Elite

If you've been following me over the last few days you will know about my debacle with the PVA glue base coat (read my last two posts if you want to catch up). I was hoping to do some nail art this time, but I'm determined to get the PVA glue to work which means I have another glitter polish to show you today. If you're getting a bit bored with indie polishes (blasphemy!) check back soon. If all goes to plan I have what I anticipate will be a rather interesting design to show you either Sunday night or Monday morning ;)

Full sunlight

Partial sunlight

Full sunlight

 The above photos are Emily de Molly's 'Ode To The Elite' layered over China Glaze's 'Man Hunt'. 'Ode To The Elite', put simply, is a bottle overflowing with holo goodness. There's silver holo hexes (of at least 3 different sizes), micro glitter, squares, bar glitter, butterflies, and stars in a clear base. This polish looks stunning layered over any dark colour, and it's so spectacular that I can't stop staring at my nails!

Bottle shot

Emily de Molly polishes can be purchased from the etsy store if you live in Australia. If you're outside of Australia you can purchase from Shoppe Eclecticco (remember to set the currency to your own, the default is Singapore dollars which makes everything appear expensive). Emily de Molly polishes are also available from Llarowe, however the majority of colours are currently sold out.

P.S. For those of you who are interested, I'll do another PVA glue update after I remove this mani.

P.P.S. Femme Fatale Cosmetics (another wonderful Australian indie brand) will make their international debut at Shoppe Eclecticco 11pm (Singapore time) this Saturday. There's limited stock so don't miss out!

4 comments:

  1. So pretty over dark blue, lovely swatch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats one busy glitter polish. There are all kinds of different shapes & sizes in there & its very pretty :D Made your nails look like a galaxy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I hadn't thought of that. I suppose it does have that effect :)

      Delete

Love it? Hate it? I want to hear about it!
Have questions? Ask away!

Please note though that I will delete comments that aren't relevant (*cough* self-promotion *cough*). Thanks for understanding :)