Tuesday 13 November 2012

Once In A Blue Moon

Hey guys, quick post today because I'm still studying for exams (my last two are tomorrow, yippee!). Today I have a special polish to show you. This is 'Blue Moon' by Emily de Molly. Unfortunately for you guys, this polish was made exclusively for a group of Aussie bloggers so you won't be able to buy it anywhere, but I still wanted to show it to you because it's absolutely stunning.

Full sunlight

Shade

Full sunlight

Bottle shot
(You'll have to excuse the state of my cuticles, with two exams tomorrow my cuticles aren't exactly high on my priority list).

This is one coat of 'Blue Moon' over China Glaze's 'Liquid Leather'. 'Blue Moon' contains several different sizes of vibrant blue hexes, along with silver holo moons and stars, and tiny blue and pink glitters in a clear base. Amazing right? If you like this polish you should definitely check out the other beautiful Emily de Molly polishes. If you're in Australia you can buy from the etsy store. For all you international girls Emily de Molly polishes will be available tomorrow (Wednesday) at 11pm Singapore time from Shoppe Eclecticco along with Gloss 'n Sparkle. Check out the Shoppe Eclecticco facebook page for all the details! Emily de Molly will also be available from Llarowe later in the month :)

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your exams, with such a stunning manicure I am sure you will blow your teachers mind :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I'm more concerned with being distracted by my nails and not being able to write anything in the exam! Haha!

      Delete

Love it? Hate it? I want to hear about it!
Have questions? Ask away!

Please note though that I will delete comments that aren't relevant (*cough* self-promotion *cough*). Thanks for understanding :)