Saturday 7 April 2012

Happy Easter!

Tomorrow is Easter, so of course I've taken advantage of the event and I now have Easter themed nails! A couple of the channels on youtube that I subscribe to posted tutorials of bunnies and easter eggs. I couldn't pick, so I've done both! The nails in my photo below were done with my non-dominant hand. See, it can be done!


For a tutorial on how to do the bunnies, watch CutePolish's video here.
For a tutorial on how to do the easter eggs, watch PixiePolish's video here.

The colours I've used are:
Bunnies - OPI's 'Peace Baby' (white), 'Got A Date To-Knight!' (pink) and 'Light My Sapphire' (near-black).
Easter Eggs - OPI's 'Do You Lilac It?' (purple), 'Mermaid's Tears' (green), 'No Room For The Blues' (blue), 'Got A Date To-Knight' (pink), and 'Peace Baby' (white).

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it? Hate it? I want to hear about it!
Have questions? Ask away!

Please note though that I will delete comments that aren't relevant (*cough* self-promotion *cough*). Thanks for understanding :)