Saturday 7 April 2012

Water Decals

I'm a real fan of these water decals. They're quick and easy to use, and they give an accurate design that's harder to achieve by drawing freehand. I buy these from this seller on ebay. As well as the design in my photo below, they also have a nice lace one which I love layering over lilac purple.


The polish I've used in my photo is OPI's 'A Good Man-darin Is Hard To Find'. To use these, simply do your base coat and then paint your whole nail in whatever colour you wish. Wait for your polish to dry, then cut the decal down to size and dip it in water. Press it against your nail (like you would with those fake tattoos that you wet the back of and press against your skin). Wait a few seconds and remove the paper backing. Voilà! Wait for the water on your nail to dry and apply your clear top coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it? Hate it? I want to hear about it!
Have questions? Ask away!

Please note though that I will delete comments that aren't relevant (*cough* self-promotion *cough*). Thanks for understanding :)