Tuesday 29 January 2013

Slowly Growing Deaf

Eeeek! My nails are so short! Stubby little nubbins! For those of you who missed it in my last post, we had a black out recently and of course I went and smashed a nail on something in the dark. Let's hope they grow quickly!

Today I have another polish from Gloss 'n Sparkle's Discord Collection to show you. Little nails call for little glitters, so this is 'Slowly Growing Deaf'.

Lamp light

Lamp light

'Slowly Growing Deaf' has a baby blue creme base packed with tiny red and silver glitters (although the silver glitters tend to appear more white in the creme base). In the above photos I've done 2 coats with no undies. Despite being packed with glitter, application is nice and smooth and there's no glitter placement required.

Bottle shot

The Discord Collection along with other Gloss 'n Sparkle polishes are available from the etsy store for those living in Australia. Angela is currently having a sale (until 5pm AEST today - RUN!), use the code MOVING at checkout for 20% off. After this time the store will be closed for a few weeks while Angela moves house. For those of you who live internationally Shoppe Eclecticco will be stocking the collection shortly.

3 comments:

  1. This is such a unique polish! Gloss 'n Sparkle have some of the most unique polishes I have ever seen! Great swatch :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I love GnS polishes, they were some of the first indies I tried and it's been a loving relationship ever since :p

      Delete

Love it? Hate it? I want to hear about it!
Have questions? Ask away!

Please note though that I will delete comments that aren't relevant (*cough* self-promotion *cough*). Thanks for understanding :)